An in-service training program is held based on new curriculum by National Agriculture Education College (NAEC) to Agriculture Vocational High School Teachers since 16/Dalwa/1395 and 355 Teachers have participated in this training from different Provincial High Schools.
The in-service training covers two major points:
- Technical and vocational subjects
Practical works which are done in in-service Training relating to Animal Science Department are as follow:
- Fish and chicken necropsy and introduction to the internal organs.
- Demonstration of animal and plant cells with help of microscope.
- Demonstration of Animal heart structure and its functions.
- Methods of Handling and restraining of different animals
- Observing microbial shapes with help of microscope.
- Performance of Artificial insemination in cows
- Castration of sheep
- Animal Tagging
- Frozen sperm storage using Liquid Nitrogen
- Animal Husbandry techniques (hoof cutting, dehorning, taking animal body temperature)
- Visiting Bene-Hesar cattle farm and observing sperm quality.
- Visiting Qargha Fish farm and performing fish Necropsy
- Visiting Guzarga Sperm production laboratory and processing unit
- Visiting Guzarga Dairy product packaging and processing Unit